Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

American Idol - Final 6

So, I'll admit I'm an obsessed American Idol fan. My top 3 favorites are Katharine, Chris and Paris. They have such different styles so I'll be happy if any of them wins. Kellie has to go tonight because she was just plain awful - 2 bad performances justifies her leave!

Watching Chris lie on his back and sing brought back fond college memories. For my work study, I used to accompany vocal/instrumental majors and sit in on their lessons as they prepare for their recitals/performances. One of the vocal professors used to have her students lie on their back and force them to use their diaphram (Sondra, do you remember?!!). It brought a smile to my face.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I have fond memories of lying on the floor and feeling ridiculous while learning how to breathe properly. I totally thought the same thing watching Chris last night. Good times! :)

4/26/2006 12:48 PM  
Blogger yellowinter said...

yes, you are a crazy idol fan. ;)

4/26/2006 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home