Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Friday, April 28, 2006

Working From Home

I was thinking today about how thankful I am to have a flexible manager at work. The downside is not having that daily interaction since he's in our Dallas office, but it's nice sometimes that he's physically not here so as to not have somebody hovering over me. I've had bosses like that and it was very unnerving and distracting. Having a boss offsite is a matter of trust and communication and that is something I believe we have. I'm also thankful that he allows me to work from home on Fridays, especially now with these ridiculous gas prices! Having a good or bad boss can make such a difference in the work environment. It's amazing how much influence they have. I've had my share of both great and terrible managers.

Another benefit working from home is that Dan sometimes makes breakfast for Nathan and I like today. Mmmm, eggs with cheese & toast! Thanks Sweetie!

1 Comments:

Blogger yellowinter said...

sounds like a great day!

4/28/2006 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home