Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Future Pianist?


At the toy store trying out the baby piano. He loves playing on my piano at home, but he loved this one because his feet could touch the floor! However, we didn't buy this. I'm just going to continue to encourage him to play on the big piano...I vowed I won't be one of those parents who force their kids to do what they don't want. I don't want him to end up hating the piano because I forced him. But so far, he's very interested. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger RBK said...

What a cute little piano! that's great that he's interested in playing.

8/17/2007 11:34 AM  
Blogger Soo said...

So cute! Hopefully his interest continues. I want to do the same with Caleb.

8/17/2007 4:44 PM  
Blogger jsk said...

Heh, heh, little Schroeder...so cute!

8/17/2007 9:55 PM  
Blogger Allie said...

HE looks like a professional pianist. such great form. I'm looking into getting emma some piano lessons. I'm interested in the Dresher school of music. They have little mozarts. it's a class for 4 to 5 years old and it teaches the piano basics. I don't know... maybe private is better...

8/18/2007 11:45 PM  
Blogger yellowinter said...

so cute~ it's probably better to play on the real thing anyway.
i'm hoping that N will want to play violin too. hopefully, he'll take after his daddy's practice habits and not his mommy's. :)

8/20/2007 11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second Allie's comment. Look at that natural hand position!

9/11/2007 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home