Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Beach Pics

"Time for snacks (along with the sand!)"

"Mommy, hurry up and take the picture!"

"How many pictures does Mommy & Daddy have to take?!!"


"Cheese!" (Mommy, you forgot to wipe the ketchup off my face! How embarassing!)

"Here I come!!"

"Stop it Daddy! No more water dumping!"

"Look at my little mini kingdom I'm building."

"Mommy, stop wiping the ice cream off my face! I like it when ice cream melts and drips all over me."

"Hi Daddy!"

"Ahhh, can I have some please?"

"OK Daddy, but don't eat all of it!"

7 Comments:

Blogger RBK said...

Oh, so cute! He totally looks like you!

6/26/2007 2:00 PM  
Blogger jsk said...

Great pics! So nice that N actually smiles for the camera. It's hard getting a good picture of B smiling because everytime I try to take a pic, he comes straight for the camera wanting to grab it.

6/26/2007 9:55 PM  
Blogger yellowinter said...

so cute~ he's such a big boy now...

6/27/2007 10:41 PM  
Blogger jl said...

i agree with rbk. N totally looks like you! You guys had a great day, huh? Gotta plan a day trip to beach!!! can't you believe he'll be three this year?

6/28/2007 2:45 AM  
Blogger Allie said...

He's definitely a toddler, now. He's such a cutie!! Now, I want to go to the shore...

6/28/2007 4:30 PM  
Blogger Soo said...

Such cute beach pics. Can't wait to go in a couple of weeks!

6/30/2007 9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys look like you had a lot of fun. I'm so envious. Your boy's smile looks so forced in some of the pictures. I guess it'll come naturally with time.

7/04/2007 10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home