Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Officially 2!

Happy birthday to my 2 year old! Time sure flies....I can't believe 2 years ago today I gave birth. He was this tiny baby crying and now he's talking & laughing with us. The joys of motherhood!


How cute...daddy and son match with their shirt and vest!

"Take a deep breath and blow out the candle!"

"Mommy, I can't blow this out!"


"There.....I did it!"


"Mommy, I want this cake now!!"


"Cheese! Can we eat this cake & fruit yet?!!"

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday N! Can't believe you're 2!! I'm glad we ran into you and your mommy and daddy at the mall. You still have the best and sweetest smile ever, next to my B, of course :).

12/13/2006 10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Nathan!! Love the matching shirts and vest. Nathan is becoming such a handsome boy. I love the family photo.

12/13/2006 2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday! he really is such a cutie!

12/13/2006 4:27 PM  
Blogger jl said...

happy birthday, NC! can't believe he's two already!

12/13/2006 7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday~ Wow, 2 years old. And I still ahven't met the little guy~ :( So cute~

12/14/2006 3:34 PM  
Blogger Soo Han said...

Happy Birthday Nathan! So good to see you last week. I can't believe Nathan was talking so much. I can't wait until we can start understanding what Caleb is saying.

12/20/2006 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home