Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Friday, October 27, 2006

Sleeping at the Wheel

Daddy took Nathan out for a ride.....

"Yay, I'm walking to my car!"

"Pimp my ride Daddy!"


"Weee, look at me!! Daddy is so much fun!"


"Check out my ride yo!"

"Whew, driving this car is tiring!"

"This can't be good for my neck."


"This is much better!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Allie said...

OMG!! That is so CUTE!!. SO CUTE!! I'm surprised he didn't fall out. :)

10/27/2006 8:59 AM  
Blogger Soo Han said...

So cute! Now, didn't you tell Nathan not to drive when he is tired or to pull over the side of the road:) Haha!

10/27/2006 12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh so funny oh so funny! so glad to have been able to drop by and see you all!

10/27/2006 3:09 PM  
Blogger yellowinter said...

did he really fall asleep like that, or is he just a great actor? ;)
that's really hilarious and cute~

10/27/2006 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home