Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Homecoming

I can't believe it's been 10 years since I graduated from college. Where did the time go? It seems just like yesterday my roommates and friends were all hanging around, having fun, studying and trying to decide what to do with our lives. We visited Messiah College this past weekend and so much has changed: new buildings, new roads, etc. Funny how some people in my class look like they haven't aged a bit and some of the guys were starting to bald. It was weird seeing everybody with kids.

I have to say that Central PA and my campus is very beautiful with the fall leaves. It was great seeing so much land and space, unlike the Philly area where they're building something in every little patch of grass that's available.


3 Comments:

Blogger Allie said...

wow, so glad you had fun. It is fun to remember old times. It must be beautiful out there.

Missed you at the wedding. It would have been nice to see you and Dan again. :)

Time flies doesn't it...

10/23/2006 1:14 PM  
Blogger yellowinter said...

that's a gorgeous picture~
my brother's been going there to study for his cpa exam these days. ahhh, i miss my family... :(

10/25/2006 6:18 PM  
Blogger jsk said...

Yeah, it's hard to believe that it's been 10 years since college. HK and I went back to my school a couple years ago for alumni weekend and it was interesting to see how much had changed. We went on a tour of the dorm I used to live in and boy, did they make some major improvements. They put in this nice cozy fireplace in the lobby area! They always put the good stuff in when you're gone :).

10/25/2006 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home