Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Mission Impossible III

Thanks to Dan's parents for babysitting Nathan, Dan and I went on a date Friday afternoon and watched Mission Impossible III (free tickets thanks to my company). I know Tom Cruise has been quite insane and wacky recently, but I do enjoy his movies (well except for some of the weird ones like "Eyes Wide Shut" and "Vanilla Sky"). I was looking forward to seeing this as J.J. Abrams directed this...I'm a huge "Lost" fan. Some of the plot line was a little predictable and done before, but it was entertaining and a great "edge of your seat" movie. I recommend it for those who want to see a great fast paced action movie. Phillip Seymour Hoffman is a pretty evil villain!

Side note: Movie ticket prices are insane!! We haven't paid for a movie for a long time since I was getting free movie tickets from work for the past 5 years. $9.25??!! I remember when we used to pay $3.50 in college with student discounts!!

4 Comments:

Blogger yellowinter said...

sounds like a great date movie. we haven't seen one at a theater in a long while. i guess we should take advantage of these childless days. :)
yes, tom cruise is a freak. i used to love him too. don't know what happened to the guy. maybe he was always like that. poor nicole kidman.
anywho, will have to go see that movie soon.
$3.25... (sounds like harrisburg price) ;)

5/08/2006 5:36 PM  
Blogger Beannie's Log said...

Yup, $3.50 was the Harrisburg price 10 years ago!! I think it was like $5 in Philly back then. :)

5/08/2006 9:29 PM  
Blogger RBK said...

I had total sticker shock when I went to the theater for the first time this year, too!

5/09/2006 12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you on Lost, it's the best show out there. As for MI, I'll say 1 was the best, 2 sucked, and 3 was ok. But I can't stand Tom Cruise.

4/14/2007 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home