Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Monday, July 24, 2006

More Reminiscing

Here are some more old pictures when he was 11 months old. We were at Valley Forge Park on an unusually warm November. This is a special place for us as this is where Dan proposed to me 6 1/2 years ago in March 2000!


Dan's favorite position of holding Nathan!

The spot where Dan proposed to me!

Beautiful fall leaves! My favorite season.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Qtee pie! Nathan always always brings a smile to my face. I can't wait to visit and play with him in person.. what a cutie...

7/24/2006 8:24 PM  
Blogger jsk said...

Nice memories! Fall foliage does look pretty. Maybe we'll take B there this fall.

7/24/2006 10:17 PM  
Blogger yellowinter said...

these are gorgeous pix! i like how he's hanging onto daddy. like a little monkey. o, so cute~

7/26/2006 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home