Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Visit with Dan's Niece

Dan's niece is here from New Mexico visiting for 2 weeks (Dan's oldest sister's daughter). I can't believe she's already 11. She was our flower girl in our wedding and she was only 6 years old. Time really flies by.



Enjoying the gazebo and pond in our development.

Nathan trying to climb the steps. Waiting for the day when he starts walking up the steps without our help.

Rachel feeding Nathan some yogurt. Cute!

Nathan waiting for Rachel to pick out her Build-A-Bear while playing with his toy cell phone. Wow, those bears can be costly!!

1 Comments:

Blogger jsk said...

Oh how cute! I can't wait for my nieces to finally meet B. I'd love to see them playing with him.

6/24/2006 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home