Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Friday, July 14, 2006

Reminiscing

Some old cute pictures I ran across from December when he turned 1:

This is one of our favorites.....he looks sooo happy!!

My bunny boy!!! This hat was so cute and our favorite!


For some reason, when he's cold, he sleeps with his butt up in the air...we would giggle in his room in the middle of the night. Hilarious!

3 Comments:

Blogger jsk said...

Love the first pic! N. does look so happy. I remember D. telling the story about the butt in the air. So that's how he looks. Still cute!

7/14/2006 9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh. just too adorable. seeing pics of N just brings such a warm joy to my heart. you can tell he is a happy happy loved little boy...

7/15/2006 3:38 AM  
Blogger yellowinter said...

i like that last pic. hehe.

7/18/2006 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home