Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Monday, July 31, 2006

Old Pictures from 1 Year

Some more old pictures. I know, I'm going to have to upload new pictures soon!

He wants to be just like Daddy! Already starting with the computer!

His 1 year party. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for picking his beautiful hambok in Korea (Dan's parents). Still sad that my parents refused to come to his party and that they missed this. At least my sister and brother-in-law came.

Sleepy!! He loved those balloons....he still loves them! It's so funny watching how kids faces light up when they see or get a balloon.


We can't believe how round his face was back then. Compared to now, he looks so much like a baby as his face is now getting longer!

3 Comments:

Blogger JoshHan said...

Haha! I love the first pic, it looks like he's going to work with coffee in hand.

Did you have his first bday at a restuarant?

7/31/2006 7:14 PM  
Blogger Beannie's Log said...

Yup Josh...we had it at Lai Lai in Blue Bell. It was really nice and roomy there...feel free to call us with questions if you have a party for Caleb!

7/31/2006 11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the hambok! So cute! Soo:)

8/01/2006 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home