Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Friday, January 19, 2007

33

So, today I turned 33. Birthdays are just not as exciting as they used to be when you were a kid. I recently saw an interview Kiefer Sutherland had with Jay Leno. Kiefer just turned 40 last month and he mentioned how his birthday was quiet, somber and a reflection of how much closer you are to that age of life expectancy. That's kind of how I feel today. The other day I went through an old album and saw old pictures of myself 8 years ago. Kind of depressing looking at how young I looked...even my co-worker commented on an old picture in my cubicle at how much younger I looked. I'm sure having a baby contributed to my "old" look now!

We'll probably just have a quiet dinner tonight. My in-laws took me out last night to Longhorn Steakhouse....if you haven't tried that place, I highly recommend it. They're much better than Outback. Their steaks are cooked to perfection, salads are fresh, great bread. Yummmm!

Here's a pic from my mom's 60th birthday last month. That's my younger sister on the right with her husband holding Nathan.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday! you're soooo not old! and asians age really well, so you definitely look younger than you are.

1/19/2007 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!! Eek, I'll be looking at 33 in a few months too. Hard to believe when I still look like I'm 21 =). Nice family pic!

1/19/2007 8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! Hey better stop talking like that or Bill will get depressed. he also is turning 33 in a couple of days and I tell him, he still is young.

You look so young!! embrace 33... you're wiser, more beautiful, and a mommy :)

wow, you and your sister look a like.

1/22/2007 12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy belated! steak sounds yummy just about now. :)
so glad to see your family together~

1/25/2007 5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home