Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Sunday, January 07, 2007

January Birthdays

Happy 36th birthday to my hubby today! Hope you enjoyed your kalbi dinner tonight and your day off from taking care of Nathan.

Also, happy 30th birthday to my sister! We'll see you in New York this weekend......Nathan's been asking for his aunt!

2 Comments:

Blogger Soo Han said...

Happy Birthday Dan! I hope you enjoyed your day!

Did you make the kalbi from the cookbook?

1/08/2007 1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Dan!!

1/10/2007 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home