Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Thursday, May 03, 2007

AI - Final Four, Heroes & 24

So, I'm happy with the final 4 of AI: Jordin, Melinda, Lakisha and Blake. They're all different in their own way, but I think Melinda will win the whole thing...she's just in a completely different league from any of the others. I guess it really doesn't matter because they all get to go on the AI tour this summer and they'll all get a record deal. I almost don't care who wins this year.

I just got hooked on to Heroes. Dan recorded all the shows and didn't start watching it until recently. What a great show! I didn't want to start watching it because I was watching too much TV and didn't want to add another show to my list, but I immediately got hooked and addicted. This show has great writing and it'll be exciting to see how they end this season and start the next one. I can see why people jumped from watching 24 to Heroes. 24 this season has been so so. I still like it, but it's not as great as it was in past seasons. They need to change scenery or do something different next year to keep people interested. It's funny watching Heroes' Sylar and Heidi Petrelli as they were both on 24...."Sylar" was a CTU agent from season 3 and "Heidi" is currently Jack Bauer's sister in law. I love watching actors crossover into different TV shows.

3 Comments:

Blogger RBK said...

i love heroes too! you're so on top of your actors/shows... i totally didn't recognize sylar as the ctu agent, but you're right!

5/03/2007 9:30 AM  
Blogger Soo said...

I watched a couple of shows and felt a little lost. Maybe I have to watch it from the beginning. I agree with you on 24, not as good of a season as in the past.

5/03/2007 8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's funny, when I saw the title of your blog I immediately thought, Allen Iverson and the NCAA basketball tournament? Isn't that sad? I'm thinking of watching Heroes, but the stereotypical Japanese kid is kind of pushing me away. Can't wait to watch this week's Lost!

5/04/2007 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home