Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Thursday, March 08, 2007

American Idol - Final 12

I'm really happy that Antonella is not in the final 12 (she should have not even been in the final 24 to begin with), but how in the world did Sanjaya and Haley make it???!!! They are horrible horrible singers. Sabrina and Sundance are much much much better singers and they were totally robbed. What happened? As the judges said, this is a singing competition and America got it completely wrong. Hopefully they'll go next week so that we won't have to see them on the AI tour. Do we really want to see Sanjaya hula dancing all year?!! Ugh.

5 Comments:

Blogger RBK said...

here's my analysis: stephanie was really just competing with the 2 other african-american women, so she didn't get the votes. and no one liked the song sundance sang... it really didn't do much for him. but, yes, i agree with you. i'm sooo glad antonella's finally gone!

3/09/2007 1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee.. I love reading your Idol Analysis.. i don't get to catch it in the beginning but try to watch near the end... :)

hope you are all doing well!

love in Christ,

m:)

3/09/2007 4:42 PM  
Blogger yellowinter said...

so funny. i'm sad that i can't really follow AI now, but glad to see that i can get an update here. :)

thanks for your card! it was sooooo cute! and yellow! :)

3/11/2007 12:56 PM  
Blogger Allie said...

Ihna, you are going to kill me but... I voted for Haley. She got my pity vote. I do like her and I don't think she's as bad as Antonella. I'm thinking she needs to pick better songs.

It killed me that Antonella was still in and thank goodness she didn't make the final 12. If she did... America is just ... perverted. oops did I say that. Who are your favorites?

I'll post mine soon..

3/11/2007 9:04 PM  
Blogger jl said...

I, I totally agree with you. Every season, I tell myself not watch American Idol but I get totally hooked.
A, I can't believe you actually got through and voted for Haley!

3/13/2007 1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home