Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

American Idol - Final 11

So Blandon, I mean Brandon, is gone. He was terribly boring this week, but Sanjaya still should have gone before him. "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" was way too big for Sanjaya....I cringed when I heard he was going to sing that and boy was I right....I ended up fast forwarding his song because it was way too torturous. I don't know who keeps voting for him, but he needs to get off next week! America better not step it up and vote for him because he was in the bottom 2!

My favs are between Lakisha & Melinda. Jordin is getting up there along with Stephanie. If I have pick my fav guys, it's Chris Sligh & Blake, but this year is definitely a girl's competition.

1 Comments:

Blogger RBK said...

i hate to say it, but i think it's the gay community voting for him. no joke!

3/17/2007 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home