Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

American Idol - Final 8

What, Gina got booted and Haley is safe AGAIN? This show is getting outrageous. Gina actually did well this week and I liked having a "rocker girl" in the competition. I'll have to admit Haley does have great legs, but she's looking desperate by wearing really short skirts every week.

At this point, I'm not surprised Sanjaya is still in. I vowed that if he somehow ends up winning the whole thing or is even in the final 2, I'm not going to watch AI ever again. Dan is hoping Sanjaya wins so that I stop watching and wasting my time. You should see him laughing and cheering every time he's not in the bottom 3.

Is anybody else bored with these final 10? It's not like the other years....Lakisha and Melinda are almost too good. It's too predictable and it takes away the suspense of how they'll do. I didn't think they allowed professional singers in the competition and I almost wish they didn't allow it as it gives a completely unfair advantage over everybody else.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see Benjamin doing the same thing. He hates getting dressed.

Hyong

4/05/2007 3:10 PM  
Blogger Allie said...

I'm getting bored. Not as exciting as the past AIs. I think Doolittle will win.

4/07/2007 12:17 PM  
Blogger RBK said...

yes, AI is a little predictable. Sanjaya is just freaking annoying!

4/09/2007 10:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Ihna, just surfed over from soo's blog. I didn't realize you were a huge AI fan. Anyway, AI hasn't been the same this year. Personally, I'm hoping for a Jordin or Blake win, but Melinda will probably win.

4/26/2007 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home