Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

New Office Location & Animal Worshipper

So my company was previously located in 6 buildings in Horsham. We're now in one huge building in Fort Washington and took over the Fort Washington Expo Center. This place is huge! They seriously need to have maps located throughout the place to say "You are here", like they do in the mall. I was looking forward to seeing everybody again who I used to work with and I'm lucky to be sitting near them. It's nice to see familiar faces in the sea of cubicles and unfamiliar 2,500 faces. My commute is pretty much the same as before: 8.4 miles and a 20-25 minute commute, so I can't complain. And I still get to work from home on Fridays, so I'm pretty happy.

Here's some pics of Nathan and our Pastor's daughter. They're 10 months apart and they are absolutely in love with each other. They always ask for each other and scream for joy when they see each other. It's so cute and amazing to see Nathan craving for relationships and yearning to see his friends this early in his life.




4 Comments:

Blogger Soo said...

Took over the expo center! Wow! Hope you like your new office. So cute pics!

9/19/2007 10:11 PM  
Blogger RBK said...

Aw! He has a girlfriend already!

9/20/2007 3:48 PM  
Blogger yellowinter said...

soooo cute! yeah, a gf already. what's up with that? ;)

9/20/2007 5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, your company has 2500 employees?? I can't imagine being around that many people all day, even if separated by lots of space.

9/27/2007 4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home