Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

American Idol - Final 4 Shocker

I'm in total shock that Chris got booted. He's been pretty much consistent every week and had the personality and star quality. Did he fall victim to the "others will vote for him"? Dan was cracking up because Simon and Paula looked upset and Chris looked so angry especially when they showed his video at the end. Usually they are either crying or putting on a fake smile. I was really hoping the final 2 should have been Chris and Katharine. Granted Katharine didn't do the best this week, but she's vocally one of the best. I didn't think Elliot was that great as the judges praised...I actually thought his performance was a bit dull this week. You can tell the judges are trying to push him through the finals by over praising him since he's the underdog. Taylor is a great performer and entertainer, but not vocally up to par as the others. He definitely has a passion for music, but I just don't see him as the final American Idol.

I think this year was the best 5 finalists they had. I guess I'll be rooting for Katharine now. Either way, all 3 finalists along with Chris and Paris will definitely get an album.

1 Comments:

Blogger yellowinter said...

CHRIS?!!! Unthinkable!!! HE was THE American Idol!

5/11/2006 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home