Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Happy Reading!

He looks so happy, doesn't he? I love his smiles.

AI Finale: Sadly, Taylor won last night. I guess American Idol has become American Entertainer. I thought it was funny that they brought someone out to certify the votes (I don't remember them doing that in the previous years). I still believe it's fixed. Oh well, until next year.....

Lost Finale: Finally answered some questions, but of course it brought up more questions. Are Locke & Ecko dead? Who are these Others? Who were those people in the plane at the end? Can't wait for September!

7 Comments:

Blogger RBK said...

He's so cute! I think he has your smile. Yes, it's so disappointing that Taylor won!

5/25/2006 10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh nathan is SO adorable? what is that he's sitting in? it looksl like one of those korean wooden containers. in any case he looks mighty happy to be in it reading... :)

i tried to watch the finale, not being a big AI fan, but i can't believe how cheesy it has gotten! i caught the clip when clay came out and was singing and the finalist kid (forget his name) was practically drooling and fawning over clay. it was a bit scary. but it definitely is very 'entertainer'... i was rooting for Katherine too, though she's not always perfect, she makes vocals look easy and tries the hard stuff.... hope you're having a blessed day! :)

lovein Christ
-M

5/25/2006 4:39 PM  
Blogger Beannie's Log said...

Yes, for some reason he likes sitting in things especially that Korean wooden table. He likes to climb on top of it, so that's why we flipped it upside down so that he doesn't fall down. What a funny boy!

5/25/2006 8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan is getting so big! I miss seeing his smile:)

5/27/2006 12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops. That last comment was me:) Soo:)

5/27/2006 12:55 PM  
Blogger yellowinter said...

aiya!!!
we missed the season finale of lost! what to do!!!

5/29/2006 10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are you enjoying the third season of Lost? I thought the episode with Paulo and Nikki was great. I didn't know that so many people hated them until I read it on the internet. They were part of this season's main cast and they got one episode (including a bad way to go)? That cracks me up.

Too bad I can't agree with you on American Idol. I've never seen any of them and never want to.

4/14/2007 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home