Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Monday, August 07, 2006

Sacred Marriage

My sister-in-law, Grace, recommended this book to me on marriage. I highly recommend married couples (whether things are going great or you're struggling) to read this book as it asks us if God designed marriage to make us holy more than to make us happy. It's been a challenge to me personally to draw closer to Him and to trust Him more, more than my husband. I'm so far from being the perfect wife and there have been times my actions/attitudes towards Dan reflect my heart towards God. If anybody decides to read this, let me know your thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home