Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Friday, January 26, 2007

80's

For some reason I've been getting into 80's music again. Great music, but anyone ever notice the strange names of some of the groups? Martha and the Muffins, Sigue Sigue Sputnik, Killing Joke, Bow Wow Wow, Johnny Hates Jazz, Boy Meets Girl and Kajagoogoo. Can you imagine saying, "I play for Bow Wow Wow". Haha!

1 Comments:

Blogger jsk said...

I love 80s music too but I don't recognize any of those groups except for Johnny Hate Jazz. Yeah, sometimes you wonder where they come up these crazy names.

1/27/2007 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home