Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Thursday, February 22, 2007

King Wannabe

He loves to pretend he's "king"!


So, is anybody watching American Idol? The girls were much much better than the guys...very disappointing. My favorites right now are Blake Lewis, Chris Sligh (love his personality & sense of humor), Melinda Doolittle, Stephanie Edwards and Lakisha Jones. Sundance was disappointing as I loved him in the first audition.

4 Comments:

Blogger yellowinter said...

yup, we're watching. even C ended up watching the show. wow, the girls were A-mazing! i really want lakisha to do well. she's absolutely out of this world.
after last night's performance, i'm not even interested in watching the guys' portion.

2/22/2007 12:08 PM  
Blogger Soo Han said...

Sorry but the only time I watched was when everyone was auditioning in the beginning. We got some great laughs out of it.

2/22/2007 7:40 PM  
Blogger RBK said...

we're watching it, but i'm tempted to stop because most of the guys are so bad... and some of the girls. i can't stand hearing bad singing on TV.

2/22/2007 9:04 PM  
Blogger Allie said...

I loved lakisha's performance. I had chills running down my spine. Yes, the girls are so much better than the guys. Didn't you love Chris Sligh's comment? "JUst b/c I don't sing Il Divo and Teletubbies" LOL he's so funny.

2/25/2007 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home