Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Fightin' Phils!

14 years since we've been in the playoffs! I was jumping up and down after today's win! Can you believe they were behind 7 games 2 weeks ago behind the Mets?!! I never thought they would actually catch up and take the lead, but they really fought hard as they were close the past 2 years. Cole Hamels pitched brilliantly Friday. Hopefully Jimmy Rollins gets the MVP this year as he deserves it. Thank goodness we don't have the "Wild Thing" this year.

4 Comments:

Blogger RBK said...

i couldn't watch the game, but i made hubs look up the score while i was driving... and then let out a big "whooooooooo!!" even the eagles game didn't get me down yesterday!

10/01/2007 10:08 AM  
Blogger yellowinter said...

great for us, but i feel for the mets fans. i mean, we know how they feel about how our teams have failed us of the "sure thing" in the past. such heartache, i'm sure.

10/01/2007 6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know, isn't it great? I really hope Rollins gets the MVP award. It's amazing how Howard, Rollins, and Utley are all MVP-caliber players, and they were all drafted by the Phillies. That's some good scouting.

It really sucks, though, that I can't be there to enjoy the atmosphere. This happened to me when the Flyers went on their run a few years back too. I was in Japan, me and Michael Oh followed it religiously.

10/03/2007 11:16 AM  
Blogger Soo said...

Go Phillies!

10/03/2007 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home