Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

First AI Top 3

I'm thrilled that Alexis Grace and Danny Gokey made it past this round as I thought they did the best last night. I was ready to scream if crazy Tatiana went through, but I should have known the producers did that for more drama. I'm neutral on Michael Sarver. I was hoping it would be Anoop..maybe he'll come back in the wild card. But the real loss was Danny's friend Jamar...he should have been in the top 36! The women last night was really disappointing. Let's hope next week is better. Bye bye drama queen Tatiana!

2 Comments:

Blogger RBK said...

agree with everything you said. will not miss Tatiana.

2/19/2009 12:01 AM  
Blogger yellowinter said...

me too. i'm happy for michael sarver, though i think anoop might be better. it's funny how people like anoop so much. i love the guy, but it's hard to imagine anoop having a giant concert around the world. what do you think? :)

2/19/2009 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home