Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Random Thoughts on Lost

Don’t read if you haven’t seen the 2 hour premiere of Lost:

-I loved seeing Ana Lucia back…hilarious that she said, “Libby says hi”!
-Who initiated the request for a blood sample from Aaron and Kate?
-Does Sun blame Kate for Jin’s “death” and want revenge? She was hard to read.
-Sayid’s fight scene was really cool!
-Nice to see a short back story on Dr. Marvin Candle/ Pierre Chang.
-Who are these other group of people that look like they’re wearing WWII uniforms? How far back in time did they go? I figure they went back pretty far if they’re using flaming arrows instead of guns…the Others and Dharma Initiatives would have used guns.
-How dumb was Hurley to go back to his parent’s house?
-Who is Mrs. Hawkins (the hooded lady from the church basement and the lady from the pawn shop who sold the ring to Desmond)?
-Shirtless Sawyer….need I say more?!!
-Hurley pretty much sums up the whole show to his mother, but didn’t it sound really ridiculous when he told it?!! And yet, we still are hooked to this show.

3 Comments:

Blogger RBK said...

ha ha! yes, i can't believe how ridiculous the storyline is, but we still watch it! there was definitely something creepy about the way Sun was talking to Kate. and i thought the same thing about the flaming arrows. so far so good!

1/26/2009 5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ihna :)

It's OK, my blog's available whenever, ha ha.

No, I didn't see the Lost season premiere. I have to download it. I scrolled as fast as I could to the comments link so I wouldn't see your thoughts on the episode, ha. Thanks for the warning at the top. I'll watch it and read your thoughts later.

1/28/2009 4:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

-I was shocked seeing Ana Lucia too. I totally did not expect that.
-I think Sun initiated the blood sample test. I really think Sun wants revenge on Kate.
-Sayid is a bad mother..well, you know. Never thought I'd see an Iraqi character as cool as him.
-That back story on Candle/Chung just leaves me more confused about the Dharma Initiative.
-Actually, it looks like the guys in WWII uniforms are the Others, but I'm still confused as to where the flaming arrows came from. I guess it was them, but why?
-I thought Hurley going back to his parents' place was pretty logical. He's not all that smart, plus he was probably panicking.
-I think Mrs. Hawkins is Farraday's mother.
-Shirtless Sawyer, ha ha...Ihna, I'm telling Dan.
-You're right, I hadn't thought about Hurley's explanation like that. But come on, it was so rambling it was ridiculous.

2/02/2009 2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home