Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Stripper Boy!

So, I walked in this morning to Nathan's room and found him completely naked! He managed to take off his pajama top and bottom and his diaper! I was afraid he was going to do this someday, especially now that the weather is getting warmer. When I saw his diaper lying on the mattress, I immediately checked to see if he peed...thank goodness the mattress sheet was completely dry! On the same note, whenever we yell out "Naked Nathan", he lifts up his shirt to reveal his big belly! I think he learned it from daddy......

2 Comments:

Blogger RBK said...

too funny! amazing that he didn't pee!

5/28/2006 12:31 PM  
Blogger yellowinter said...

bad daddy! ;)

5/29/2006 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home