Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Weeeeee!

Having fun at the park with daddy!

By not being a stay at home mom, I miss these kinds of things. I can only go out with him on the weekends when it's more crowded. I'm thankful that Dan videotapes and takes pictures of these outings for me. I know he's made a big sacrifice by staying at home, which according to society is not the "norm". Sometimes I feel guilty for working because our roles are "reversed", but that's just the way it worked out for us. We needed that job stability and health benefit from my company. Anyway, I know some days are harder than others for him, but I'm so proud of him. Such a good husband and daddy!

2 Comments:

Blogger yellowinter said...

gosh, he's looking more and more like his daddy. can you believe that we haven't even met him yet?

5/31/2006 9:24 PM  
Blogger jsk said...

So cute! Yeah, your hubby is an awesome daddy. You're not so bad either :).

6/01/2006 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home