Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Sore!

So, I played tennis for the first time Thursday night with people from Cornerstone Presbyterian (we recently started going there the past 2 weeks based on the high recommendations from my brother in law & sister in law, James & Grace and so far we really like it). I haven't picked up my racket in 7 years and it was so painful. Surprisingly, it came back to me so I'll try to go each week as they play every Thursday night at a park that's 5 minutes from my house. My muscles are paying for it today as they are so sore in the back of my legs and arms. I didn't even know these muscles existed!

Because I was so tired and sore today, Dan took Nathan and his family to Peace Valley Winery to pick grapes and to the lake at Peace Valley Park. I ended up sleeping for 3 1/2 hours in the afternoon! I don't remember the last time I did that, so it was real nice to get that time. Dan reported that Nathan had a great time eating tons of grapes and playing near the lake. He loves the water so much, we're going to go back to Ocean City, NJ again on Tuesday. Hopefully my muscles will be recovered by then.

2 Comments:

Blogger Soo Han said...

I hope your muscles are feeling better!

8/27/2006 10:39 AM  
Blogger RBK said...

i love that sore muscle feeling!

8/28/2006 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home