Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Fun with Grandma

Nathan getting used to spending time with my mom at their house. My sister and I grew up in this house since 1979 and they're still there! Nice quiet neighborhood in New Britain Township (central Bucks County)....this is why Dan calls me "Country Girl" because he thinks this is way out in the "boonies".




4 Comments:

Blogger jsk said...

Great pictures! I'm glad that you were able to reconcile with your parents. It's so nice having grandparents close by!

10/17/2006 10:19 AM  
Blogger Allie said...

That's adorable!! Love the home you grew up in... so nice! You country girl. ;)

10/18/2006 12:42 PM  
Blogger Soo Han said...

Awesome to see Nathan with your mom. You must be so happy.

10/18/2006 11:54 PM  
Blogger yellowinter said...

so great to see nathan with his wae-hal-muh-ni~

10/19/2006 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home