Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

New Job!

So, I submitted my resume for a position as a Financial Analyst at GMAC in Horsham Tuesday and they immediately called me for an interview. I went this morning and a few hours later, they gave me an offer, so I accepted! Apparently they've been looking for someone for the past month and were about ready to look for a temp, but when they saw my resume yesterday, they immediately called me. I was really nervous about interviewing and didn't sleep too well....we've been watching and catching up on the show "24" and I've been having some serious dreams about me working for CTU and terrorists and shooting. I dreamt last night that I was in the middle of an interview and these terrorists came and started shooting all these executives. Pretty scary.....anyway, I digress.

So, they want me to start on October 9th. I'm a bit shocked that they responded that quickly, but God does work in mysterious ways. I'm relieved, happy and a bit sad too about leaving here because I've been here for 6 1/2 years, but this is a good opportunity and the group looks like a great relaxed group to work with. They're very flexible with the hours and even told me I can work from home as much as I want, as long as the job gets done and they can get a hold of me. It's a very family oriented group as everybody there has at least a child and they try to have fun there while getting the work done. I'm really excited about it. Thanks to everybody who prayed for me.

7 Comments:

Blogger Allie said...

Oh! I'm so happy for you. It sounds like the best job for you. YOu can work at home? That's awesome.

I love the show 24. I can see how it can give you nightmares. You are so funny!

Congratulations on the new job!

9/20/2006 6:26 PM  
Blogger jsk said...

Fabulous! Congratulations on the new job. Sounds perfect for you.

9/20/2006 8:48 PM  
Blogger RBK said...

Congrats! I'm so glad it all worked out. God really does provide.
Dreams about '24'? Are you Jack? or Nina? or just an innocent bystander? :P

9/21/2006 9:17 AM  
Blogger Beannie's Log said...

Haha! Well, that particular dream I was an innocent bystander. I've had other dreams where I worked with Jack as a CTU field agent! :)

9/21/2006 9:57 AM  
Blogger yellowinter said...

CONGRATUATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you. Praise God! He does provide.
Wow, 24 has seriously invaded your mind, eh? :) Yeah, I haven't dreamt about a TV show in a while. I might tonight after Grey's. Yippy~ ;)

9/21/2006 6:15 PM  
Blogger Soo Han said...

Congratulations Ihna! God always provides! Hey, you'll be working in Horsham like Josh.

9/23/2006 9:22 PM  
Blogger JoshHan said...

Congrats!!!

Where in Horsham will you be working?

9/25/2006 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home