Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Friday, September 29, 2006

New Maid!

Our new helper! He always wants to clean whenever he sees us pull the sweeper out of the closet. He gets mad if we don't give it to him! I love his legs and feet.....they're so cute and chunky!

4 Comments:

Blogger yellowinter said...

very cute maid you have there~ :)

9/30/2006 4:00 PM  
Blogger RBK said...

i believe the term for this little man would be 'houseboy.' hee hee!

10/01/2006 7:36 PM  
Blogger Allie said...

Can he come over to clean my home? ha ha ha He's so cute!

10/02/2006 9:31 PM  
Blogger Soo Han said...

Cutest maid I've seen!

10/04/2006 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home