Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Friday, October 12, 2007

Exercise Fiend & VBS Pics

The one thing I love about moving to our bigger office is that we now have a gym. Thankfully they have showers and a large locker room, so I've been using the treadmill twice a week during lunch. Working out for 30 minutes in the middle of the day has been feeling great and invigorating. Much better than trying to go after dinner when I'm all tired. Our church has been feeding us so well with parties and get togethers that I've gained a few more pounds. I feel like if I even look at a cookie, I just gained another 3 lbs in my stomach. That's why I'm motivated to work out because I need to lose that weight before I get pregnant (whenever that happens). I still have not lost the pregnancy weight from the first one! I'm now back to trying to lose 8 lbs.....so sad after almost 3 years.

Here's some pics from VBS this past summer. He's in the orange shirt.




5 Comments:

Blogger Soo said...

Good for you Ihna! My co-worker exercises during lunch too. She is trying to convince some of us but I can't do it. I do walk 3 days during the week during lunch and have been trying to bike before or after work.
Nathan is so cute!

10/12/2007 10:56 AM  
Blogger RBK said...

That's great that you can excerise during lunch! Kudos to you for making the effort. But don't be too hard on yourself- you're still a very thin person!

10/12/2007 3:45 PM  
Blogger Allie said...

Nathan looks all grown up. Wow, good for you about the exercising during lunch. 8lbs, eh? It'll come off quickly don't worry. You and Dan are in my prayers. It's all about timing. ;)

10/13/2007 2:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi ihna!!

good to hear from you! looks like you guys are doing really well and nathan seem to be growing healthy too. what church are you at now? i come down to philly every month. maybe i could come and visit?

10/15/2007 12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Nathan looks more like Dan everyday...not good. Ha ha, just kidding. Sort of.

Hope the exercise is going well. I do it after work so it's hard for me too, but once you get in a rythm you won't want to miss one. Keep it up!

10/18/2007 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home