Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Monday, February 11, 2008

1st Trip to Dentist

First Trip To The Dentist 1/18/08


Nathan did great on his first visit to the dentist. If anyone is looking for a good pediatric dentist, let me know and I'll give you the name. She's located in Blue Bell and is really great. Nathan loved it and is looking forward to his next visit. He now reminds me to floss his teeth everyday and doesn't complain. Everything has been so easy for him except for potty training....still working on that and hoping he's not in diapers by the time he's in college!

Click on the picture above...it'll take you to another page and then click on the picture again to view the video.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how cute! He got to lay on top of mommy? well no wonder it was not too stressful. good job nathan!

2/14/2008 4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops anonymous= mia

2/14/2008 4:08 PM  
Blogger Allie said...

He's so good. Don't worry about the potty training. He'll get it. My nephew didn't go in the potty until he was 4. I think, he just enjoyed being changed by mommy. I tried pushing Jadyn but i let it go and she just started wanting to go in the potty. (knock on wood)

2/14/2008 7:26 PM  
Blogger jsk said...

Glad N did so well at the dentist! Dreading that first visit... What dentist did you go to? Not looking forward to potty training either. As of now, B has shown no interest. He still doesn't mind walking around in a soiled diaper.

2/14/2008 9:26 PM  
Blogger Soo said...

My mom said James was potty trained after he turned 1 year old! My MIL says the same thing... most kids in Korea are trained right after their dol. I was like, we are in America, not Korea! Caleb some interest some days but most days are a big "no!". I am hoping daycare does most of it so we don't have to do as much. One of my co-workers said daycare totally had her daughter potty trained and she didn't have to do a thing!

I think we may have to take Caleb to a dentist soon. He keeps complaining when I have to brush his teeth... I am wondering if something is up with his teeth.

2/28/2008 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home