Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

3!

Happy Birthday to Nathan today! As I look at him, I marvel at how much he's grown in the past 3 years and how much I appreciate him. He's such a joy to be around...he definitely inherited his sense of humor from Daddy. Below are some pictures from an Autumn Festival our township had 2 months ago.

He loves the see saw.

First time on a hay ride.

First time on a pony ride.

He loved riding the pony!

4 Comments:

Blogger yellowinter said...

Happy Birthday, Nathan~
Looks like a delightful day at the fair~

12/15/2007 10:02 PM  
Blogger Soo said...

Happy Birthday Nathan! How could I forget your birthday! I hope you had a great day!

12/17/2007 7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Nate! Or does he prefer Nathan?

12/18/2007 9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

merry christmas!!
and happy belated birthday to nathan!!

12/24/2007 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home