Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Finally...

Anybody notice something different in the banner up top?!! Yup, it finally happened! I’m about 6 weeks pregnant and expect to be due on August 28th. Although I’ll be huge and uncomfortable in the heat of the summer, I’m just thankful that God allowed this little life to form inside of me. Really, all the credit goes to Him and your prayers as none of this was because of my efforts (ok, maybe a little bit on my end…haha). I’m a little bit scared that because God allowed this to happen, He might take it away, but that’s the negative side of me coming out again. Through the past few months, He’s taught me to be more humble and to trust in Him and His plans. I know some people like to wait to share this kind of news, but we agree with one Pastor’s “philosophy” in that we want to share the good news with everybody and have people pray for us during this delicate time. And besides, I just can’t keep this a secret!

I’m feeling pretty good right now except for a little bloating. Thankfully there’s no nausea or vomiting. I’m just a bit more tired and I’m already running to the bathroom every hour or two. I vowed that I’ll keep up my exercise regime….there’s no excuse since we have a gym here @ work.

7 Comments:

Blogger yellowinter said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! I've been waiting to hear. :) What a wonderful news, I! N will be an older brother!!! So exciting~ And I do agree with you about sharing earlier than later. You have more people surrounding and cushioning your baby throughout this time. :)

1/03/2008 9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MORE Congratulations to you and D (and N).. definitely i will be keeping you and baby in my prayers...

-Mia

1/03/2008 4:19 PM  
Blogger jsk said...

Congrats!! Glad God allowed this goodness in your lives. Know that N will be a great big bro.

1/03/2008 8:40 PM  
Blogger RBK said...

Aw, congrats! So happy for you!

1/03/2008 11:43 PM  
Blogger Allie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We'll be pregnant buds. ;)

1/04/2008 12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations!! i'll definitely keep you guys in prayer.
i also ran into hyung when i visited philly/kuc. maybe next month when i'm in town, we could all get together...

1/05/2008 7:36 AM  
Blogger jl said...

Congratulations!!!

1/06/2008 12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home