Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

AI Finale

I have to agree with Simon tonight in that David A had a knockout performance (obviously the judges want David A to win). Even though his songs were all ballads and predictable, he played it safe. Why try something drastic in the last week? As the judges would say, he was "true to himself". Although David C continually challenges himself and may be more entertaining, I just think that David A has better vocal skills than David C and for that I think he should be the winner. David C tends to have that scratchy, wailing voice which at times bothers me. But regardless, whoever wins, both of them will get a recording contract. It can go either way as the David C fans may try to redeem Chris Daughtry from Season 4 and hope that a rocker wins. Or the David A fans will continue to vote for him as they have all season. I'm personally hoping for David A to win. Dan is hoping for David C to win...he can't stand David A. He says that he can see him singing in children's programs like Sesame Street, Hi-5 or some Nickelodean/Disney show!

3 Comments:

Blogger Allie said...

" He says that he can see him singing in children's programs like Sesame Street, Hi-5 or some Nickelodean/Disney show!" hahahahah That's so true. I'm impressed that Dan knows Hi-5. heheheh

5/21/2008 11:09 AM  
Blogger Beannie's Log said...

We have all the Hi-5 videos! Nathan absolutely loves them and has them all memorized. So cute to see him dancing and singing along with them. Karla is his favorite.

5/21/2008 11:24 AM  
Blogger RBK said...

I've never heard of Hi-5, but I know what Dan means. I do like his voice alot, but can't picture myself buying his CD... chock full of ballads.

5/21/2008 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home