Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Friday, April 11, 2008

December Pics

Some pictures I've been meaning to post from December. AI side note: wow, was I wrong in my prediction this week! I'm shocked and upset Michael Johns went. Once again, Kristy Lee escapes.

We had such a mild winter with only 3 snow storms, so Nathan was happy to be outside anytime there was some snow.

Two years in a row we barely had any snow. We were only able to go sledding twice this winter and both of them barely had 2 inches. The third snowstorm we were all sick with the flu.

Port Discovery Children's Museum in Baltimore, MD. I highly recommend it if you're looking for something to do there. It was rated in the top 5 kid's museums (I think the one in Boston was #1). He loved it as we spend 3 1/2 hrs there and he didn't want to leave. It's perfect for 2 to 4 year olds.


Nathan was brave to walk this all by himself.


Scary!

I didn't realize how much he loved to paint. He's actually quite the artist and draws really well. He gets that from Daddy's side, not me!

At Mommy's work on Christmas Eve. Every year everybody brings their kids to work on Christmas Eve since it's a half day.

They provide breakfast, videos to watch and get to meet Santa. He obviously doesn't look too happy here!

All the kids trying to play with Nathan's truck. The other kid eyeing his truck is my boss' son.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed AI last night, but I usually can't suffer through the whole elim show it's soo drawn out so I check afterwards on the net and I was SHOCKED too! MJ was one of my favorites and it looked like, an audience favorite too. It's so wierd.

Nathan is growing up so fast!

4/11/2008 3:14 PM  
Blogger yellowinter said...

wow, i'm surprised too.
that's so great that your work does that. it shows that they are family-friendly and that they care. that's wonderful. he is so sweet~ hope you are feeling well~

4/11/2008 4:10 PM  
Blogger Allie said...

So adorable!!!! Got a check out that Discovery musuem..

AI, Kristy Lee is still in?! I'm shocked... Can you predict a winner, yet?

4/13/2008 12:30 PM  
Blogger Soo said...

Great Pics. Did Nathan write his name on his painting? If so, he did a very nice job with it. We will have to check out that place the next time we are in MD.

4/15/2008 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home