Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

AI - Top 8

Thoughts from tonight's performance:

Michael - thought it was a good performance and hopes he moves on.

Syesha - love her voice, but she always picks songs that will be easily compared with another artist, which puts her in danger. She'll probably be going this week. I agree with the judges that her singing tends to be more mechanical, lacking of emotion at times.

Jason - not a fan of his, but he actually did well tonight. He probably redeemed himself this week.

Kristy Lee - awfully flat. She really needs to go. Does Paula ever hear anybody sing awful?!!

David C - one of his worst performance. I loved it how unhappy he looked after the judge's critcisms.

Carly - what's up with the angry performance? Not very fitting for inspiration week! She's so beautiful it would be nice to see her wearing some softer makeup to soften her harsh look with a softer song. This would have been the week to do that.

David A - loved it! His voice just makes me shiver sometimes. Great song choice for him. Not surprised since it is inspiration week and so many great songs for him to pick from.

Brooke - I'm surprised she didn't play the piano tonight. Performance was nice and ok....didn't blow me away as she doesn't have a power voice like Carly and Syesha.


Who I think should be the bottom 2 based on tonight's performance: Kristy Lee and David Cook. But David C will be safe based on his fan base and past performances. I should probably also include Carly in the mix since David will be safe.

Who I think will be the bottom 2: Syesha and Kristy Lee (with Kristy Lee escaping again)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home