Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

AI - Top 9

Quick review of tonight’s performances:

Brooke – I agree that it did seem a bit rushed, but thought she gave an ok performance. Something seemed lacking in her singing.

Ramiele – ok, cute performance. Apparently she’s got great supporters like Kristy Lee who are voting non-stop for her as she’s never been in the bottom 3, even though she deserved it a few times.

David C – you can tell he’s trying to really be humble after his performances and giving credit now to all the arrangements (that just irks me even more that he’s trying so hard). I have to admit the performance was good, but I still can’t stand him and his attitude.

Jason – he did seem a bit more comfortable this week, but it always helps when he’s behind his guitar. I thought he did ok….typical and mellow.

Carly – I thought she did a great, beautiful job. She was definitely more relaxed this week. I do agree somewhat with Simon’s comments about her outfits….I would like to see her wearing some sleeves to cover up those tattoos!

David A – I’m so happy he did a great job! Such a beautiful voice!

Kristy Lee – ugh, she did ok. Of course she’ll be safe since this is her genre. What’s up with the bare feet?!

Syesha – I was waiting for someone to pick “I Will Always Love You”…I knew it was going to Syesha or Carly. This song is always the kiss of death since nobody will compare to Whitney Houston. It would have been nice if she kept the 2nd half of the song like she did with the first half. Very risky for her to try and imitate Whitney.

Michael – loved the bluesy gospel-like arrangement for him.

Simon has always hated country week, so I'm not surprised he pretty much hated everybody tonight.


Bottom 2 prediction who I think should go: Kristy Lee, Ramiele
Bottom 2 prediction who I think will go: Jason, Syesha

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

none of the contestants ever give me the chills..except.. David A. my goodness... without the pressure of competition, can you imagine?

hope you and family and baby are all doing well.. :)

4/02/2008 5:04 AM  
Blogger yellowinter said...

glad i have these reviews after i FORGOT to watch it last night! my habit of dating my days according to tv shows seems to have slipped. i shall eagerly wait to see the results. will it be 2 for 2? :)

4/02/2008 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home