Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

AI - Top 4

Quick thoughts on tonight's performance:

David C - I like Duran Duran, but thought his performance was ok. 2nd song was better and more like his style. He'll probably be safe and end up as the final 2.

Jason - Horrible horrible horrible is all I can say. I'm tired of everything being folk songs with him. He really needs to go. I'll be upset if he's in the top 3.

Syesha - She's really been improving and I loved her big voice and passionate performance. She deserves to be in the top 3.

David A - I had a feeling he was going to sing "Stand By Me". I was hoping he would sing anything other than ballads. He does have an amazing voice, but his songs are sounding a bit the same to me. The judges really want him to win.

Jason needs to go home, but I have this bad feeling it's going to be Syesha. I almost don't care who wins this year as each contestant has different styles.

On the pregnancy front, things are going well as I'm ending the 2nd trimester. I'm so thankful for somebody at church who gave me all her summer maternity clothes. She has 3 children and said she was done with them. I was so happy because she has fabulous stylish clothes and I needed summer clothes since I didn't need it during the first pregnancy. I just spend the entire afternoon going through all her clothes as she gave me 2 huge bags. I think I have enough outfits to wear them once everyday until I deliver...that's how much clothes I have! I had to make room in my closet and drawers. It was a good excuse for me anyway to go through my clothes and donate those clothes that I haven't touched in years to charity. Plus, it was good to "spring clean" my clothes before the baby comes. Dan is happy because I'll look stylish everyday now. I'm just happy that I don't have to buy clothes that I'm only going to wear for 3 months. It's amazing how God provides, especially through generous friends.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor Jason. As much as David A. has the most natural sweetest voice, I think he's going to have vocal problems in the future. He's getting huskier and huskier. I think he needs to sing different if he's going to want to not damage his voice over the long run, what do you think?

David C. is so off pitch it drives me mad.... :P

Glad to hear you're doing well!

5/07/2008 3:16 AM  
Blogger Allie said...

I love Syesha Mercado. I wasn't able to go to bible study last night so I got to catch AI. Why is Jason still around? I don't like David A. Too Young. I know that Syesha Mercado won't win but didn't you love her Proud Mary...

I had to buy my summer pregnancy clothes. The stuff I had from previous pregnancy are too small. :( It is nice to have generous friends but when they were tiny pregnant ladies, it sucks. hahahah

5/07/2008 10:25 AM  
Blogger Soo said...

That is so nice you were able to get some nice clothes for the summer. I am finding my summer clothes from Caleb's pregnancy is too small and need to buy more shirts. I could wear what I have but I feel like a wrapped up mummy.

5/07/2008 1:15 PM  
Blogger yellowinter said...

i guess jason is a goner now. america got it right this time, eh? glad that you're doing well and that you got some nice clothes for free. i was blessed to have friends who lent and gave me most of my maternity clothes too.

5/07/2008 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home