Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

AI - Group 3

Well, this group is definitely the best out of the 3 during the past 3 weeks, so I’m having a hard time picking the best ones. If I have to choose, my top 3 are Lil, Jorge and Scott. Even though Scott didn’t have the best vocals, I’m rooting for him…I’ve read that he leads worship in his church along with the other 3 male contestants that went through the past 2 weeks (Danny Gokey, Kris Allen and Michael Sarver). Felicia Barton falls in my top pick too…she also leads worship at her church. Please don’t bring back Nathaniel. We don’t need a drama queen! Dan and I were cracking up last night because the blue headband he was wearing looks an awful like the headbands Kaitlyn wears!

I think a “Simon Cowell week” is an excellent idea…that way, the judges can’t blame a bad performance on poor song choice.

1 Comments:

Blogger RBK said...

apparently, america not only listens to simon, but to you! you called it!

3/05/2009 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home