Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Top 13

I think I can safely say that this season’s Top 13 does not have any Sanjaya’s, Carmen Rasmussen's or Haley Scarnato’s….everybody is actually pretty decent, so there’s no controversy or outrage. My absolute favorites are Adam Lambert and Danny Gokey. If I have to pick the worst, it has to be Megan Corkrey & Jasmine Murray. Megan obviously made it because of her looks and her “quirkiness”. Her weird dances has got to stop! I guess the judges see something in Jasmine that I don’t, but every time I’ve heard her sing, she’s been awfully flat and looks scared to death when she sings.

Anoop, why did you sing “Beat It”?!!! Seriously, that song is only meant for the King of Pops!! Tsk tsk, I don’t know if his fan base can keep him in the show after last night. I cringed the whole time he sang it and was almost embarassed for him. Out of the 13, I think Adam is the only one who could have pulled off Beat It, but even then, that song should not be touched by anyone but Michael Jackson…is anyone else hoping he makes a surprise appearance on AI since he recently announced his tour? I won’t be surprised if Megan, Jasmine, Anoop or Jorge goes tonight. It’s a shame because I do kind of like Anoop and Jorge…bad song choices!

1 Comments:

Blogger yellowinter said...

you were right on! :) yes, i agree that there are no sanjaya's this year, and most of them are pretty decent.
i actually voted for the first time last night for anoop! haha! i'm a teeny bit ashamed, but i actually didn't think he was all that bad. i didn't want the judges' comments to bury him. and maybe it's his sorta nerdy, dorky vibe that i relate to. ;) my five votes saved him! puhahaha! let's hope he can redeem himself.

3/12/2009 6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home