Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Monday, June 05, 2006

Four

Since I was tagged by yellowinter!

1. Four Jobs:
a. Bank Teller
b. Piano & Organ Accompanist
c. Financial Analyst
d. Operations Analyst

2. Four Things I Wish I Had Done Earlier In My Life:
a. Traveled a lot more than once a year before we had Nathan
b. Read more books
c. Spent more time loving the people around me
d. Had better self esteem and be more confident in myself

3. Four Places I Have Lived:
a. Doylestown, PA
b. New Britain, PA
c. Grantham, PA (outside of Harrisburg during college)
d. North Wales, PA

4. Four Countries I Have Been To:
a. Italy
b. France
c. Spain
d. England

5. Four Countries I Would Like to Visit:
a. Austria
b. Italy again
c. Anywhere in the Caribbean
d. Switzerland

6. Four of My Favorite Dishes:
a. Shabu Shabu
b. Anything seafood, except oysters
c. Soondooboo Jigae
d. Sushi

7. Four Sites I Visit Daily:
a. Yahoo
b. Friend’s blogs
c. MSNBC
d. TV Guide

8. Four Software Applications I Cannot Live Without:
a. Internet Explorer
b. Microsoft Excel
c. Quicken
d. Microsoft Outlook (for work)

9. Four Things I'll Never Forget:
a. Our dating saga
b. Proposal
c. Wedding & House Settlement within 1 week of each other
d. Pregnancy and Nathan’s birth

1 Comments:

Blogger yellowinter said...

yeah, wedding and house settlement in one week... that's pretty crazy. both turned out wonderful though~
you didn't tag anyone! ;p

6/05/2006 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home