Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Friday, September 15, 2006

"I Went Poo Poo!"

So I went to grab Nathan from his afternoon nap earlier this week. When I picked him up, he said, "I went poo poo!" Sure enough, I smelled his diaper and he did! It's his first real sentence! He's growing up so fast.

I've been reading up on toilet training and I'm really not looking forward to the process and the mess that's going to occur. He's not completely ready, but I'll be waiting for more signs. He's already interested in watching us go to the bathroom and flushes the toilet on us. Whenever he poops, he actually pulls the changing pad from under our coffee table and lays down for me to change his diaper....such a good boy! He also does say "pee pee" and points to his diaper. It's kind of nice having him sleep through the night with his diaper on, so I'm not looking forward to when he has to get up in the middle of the night to pee or the accidents on the mattress. He never complained about a wet diaper, so that could be a problem...we've let his diaper get REALLY full many times and he never cried, even when he was an infant. It really looked like a balloon!

4 Comments:

Blogger yellowinter said...

oh, he's really growing up~ hmmm... i guess potty training comes with bed wetting. maybe he can wear a diaper just at night? ;)

9/16/2006 10:04 AM  
Blogger Soo Han said...

Wow! Nathan may be ready for potty training any moment. I don't look forward to having to potty train Caleb either.

9/19/2006 8:30 AM  
Blogger JoshHan said...

2 words. Waterproof sheets!

9/19/2006 8:32 AM  
Blogger Beannie's Log said...

Definitely! They say boys take longer to train and tend to have more accidents....ugh!

9/19/2006 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home