Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Today's Rant & Rave

2 rant and raves for today:

1) So far I submitted my resume for 2 positions @ GMAC in Horsham and I haven't even gotten a response yet in the past week or two. One of the HR Recruiters there didn't even sound like he wanted to grant me an interview, even though I was more than qualified! I know people said it takes a bit of time for the higher level positions, but it's frustrating seeing some of our lower level phone agents get interviews so quickly within a day or two. Very frustrating and discouraging. I have to think that it wasn't meant to be and that God has something else in mind for me, but all I see right now is the time ticking away closer to February. Of course, that closure date could all change to an earlier date if mass people start leaving early and staff becomes very minimal. They do have to give us 60 days notice if that were to happen, worse case scenario. Ugh.

2) I was dreading this week as school is back in session, which means congested traffic is back with all the school buses, mothers and kids on the road. My nice 15-20 minute commute to work during the summer has now turned into a full 30-35 minutes. Arrgghh......and I only work 8 miles away!

3 Comments:

Blogger RBK said...

hang in there with the job thing. God's got it all mapped out for you! as for the traffic... can't help you there :P

9/07/2006 8:31 AM  
Blogger jl said...

hi, I read some of your blogs. sorry, about your job situation. I'm sure you'll fine something soon. NC is really big too!

9/09/2006 7:22 PM  
Blogger Soo Han said...

God has a plan for you. Hang in there! When one door closes another one opens! I think Josh hears your frustration with the traffic. Hopefully you'll be able miss the bus stops

9/10/2006 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home