Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Old Pictures

Happy 21st month to my baby!
Daddy and son looks so cute together with his bear.


Sleeping on my shoulder is very rare for him these days.


Fun trip at the mall. Dan put the corny comments in!

He really looks like he's driving!

His first pair of real shoes when he started walking @ 16 months.

2 Comments:

Blogger jsk said...

Cute pictures! Love the "corny" comments!

9/13/2006 3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh he isjust so adorable. i can't wait to visit.. sometime in early october!

9/13/2006 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home