Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Monday, September 18, 2006

Pictures from Ocean City, NJ

Finally it's here! He loved the beach so much....whenever he sees a picture of the beach, he says "Beach!"

"Whoa my feet are sinking!"


"Mommy and Daddy said something silly!"

"Run Nathan Run!"

"Look at my belly!"

"Weee! Look at my hair blowing in the wind!"

"I love my Mommy!"


He's actually singing "Ahhhh!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Allie said...

OMG! So cute!!

9/18/2006 11:21 AM  
Blogger RBK said...

aw! adorable. he's so expressive!

9/18/2006 11:28 PM  
Blogger Soo Han said...

Cute pics!

9/19/2006 8:32 AM  
Blogger yellowinter said...

so cute~
i concur, nathan. i love the beach!
he looks a lot like his daddy, eh? :)

9/19/2006 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home