Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Funny Summer Pics

Ran across some old pics from this past summer and was cracking up! He's such a comedian like his daddy.

Cousin Priscilla tried to make him look pretty like a girl!

"Cheese!" He's going to kill me for posting this when he gets older!

"I'm too tired to eat!!"

3 Comments:

Blogger yellowinter said...

oh, so cute~ we won't tell N about this. :) and ye~h for second semester~

2/20/2008 2:18 PM  
Blogger Soo said...

Oh, so cute! We will all have pics that our children will hate us for later in life:) Oh well!

2/27/2008 5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know why but the first thought that went through my head when I saw the first picture was Why is she pretending to choke him?

7/07/2008 1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home